2/28/2011

Tumblr and some updates

So I am on tumblr now. I really for the life of me could not figure out how to use this and what it was about, but now I am finally getting it. For me, I am using it as a place to gather inspiration images and also display some of my artwork. It's nice to have a page to go to to look at all of my favorite things, especially when I am in need of some inspiration! I am very visual and looking at pretty things makes me happy!
check me out!

Also, I will be participating in a Girls Drawin Girls book! Yay! Won't give away too many details yet, as I am still working on ideas and inspirations for what to draw--I want it to be really good, as it will be the first book my artwork will be featured in. Needless to say, I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment