12/23/2013

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

so another holiday season and year is about to come to an end. the year flew by pretty fast! it was a pretty big year for me, as I put my apartment for sale early in 2013 and actually sold it for a decent price, moved to a new place in Manhattan, all in under one year! Also did some conventions which went really well, so it was a pretty good year. Art wise I am trying to come up with some new products like maybe jewelry? I haven't done any yet because I am fussy about jewelry and want it to have a certain look and feel. The next thing I am definitely going to be working on is an art book, since my coloring book did pretty well. (only 3 copies left!) I am also thinking about getting a tshirt that I designed made. Of course I'd also love to continue working on new artwork, especially new paintings. With that said, I'd like to wish everybody a wonderful and healthy New Year, and for those who celebrate a very Merry Christmas :)

oh and here's the Christmas card I designed this year!

xoxox

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment