4/24/2015

New Art!

Just wanted to share some new art that I have recently finished that I am really proud of! I haven't updated my new art here in a while so here it is!
First up: this was a commission by a very nice and patient person I met on etsy.  Aurora and Malificent from Sleeping Beauty! I love the way both of these came out but I especially like the Malificent. I am very happy I was asked to draw these because I probably wouldn't have gotten to it on my own, now i'd like to draw more! I'm offering a special on these over on my etsy, you get 2 for $15 fine art prints instead of the usual price of $10  Click here or click on the art for more info!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/231074368/sleeping-beauty?ref=shop_home_active_1 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/231074368/sleeping-beauty?ref=shop_home_active_1
Next up is a new Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy pin up! My Harley and Ivy art is some of my most popular art so I really wanted to do another one, this time of them taking a selfie, or looking at something on Harley's cell phone! (weird texts from the Joker perhaps?) This one is also available on my etsy. Click here or the image for more info!
ww.etsy.com/listing/228555676/double-trouble-selfie?ref=shop_home_active_4


Next up is Purgatori from chaos comics! this one was a little different for me, and a bit of a challenge but I am so glad I accepted because I like the way it came out. Didn't list this one on etsy, but if anybody is interested contact me!



1 comment: