10/01/2015

New York Comic Con

wow, can't believe i went this long without posting but, I moved again! we all know how draining and stressful moving can be so I haven't been doing a ton of artwork. I knew I had a lot of stuff as an artist with books and art supplies but goodness what a surprise! so many boxes! anyway now that that is over I am looking forward to getting more artwork done now that I have plenty of room to do it. No more teeny tiny apartment for me!

I will be attending New York Comic Con again this year with my friends Little Asian Sweatshop and Paigey! we are very excited to come out and I am hoping this will be a nice little jolt of inspiration for new artwork. I really hope to see some of you there. Please come by and say HI!

we will be in booth 2682, which is against the back wall on the main floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment