6/14/2012

Trouble!

With Heroescon quickly approaching, I have been trying to get some new art work done, while in the  middle of working on commissions and working my full time job. I managed to squeeze this in, as it is something that has been in my head for so long. I am so pleased with how it came out, but I am not sure how others will feel about it. My Gotham city pin ups have been my most popular drawings, and favorites of mine, so I really wanted to try drawing Harley and Poison Ivy together, those bad, bad bffs :)

I also have been trying to get into pencil drawings besides simple doodles, and here is a drawing of elektra. I don't know if I will have time to do more in time for Heroescon, but it felt nice to draw again. Ideally I'd have loved to do small paintings to bring with me, but, time ran out.
*pardon the crappy ipod photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment