7/02/2014

Happy Summer!

Happy to kick off the summer with this super fun mermaid commission! I am accepting commissions this summer so please contact me on etsy if you are interested!
I am also taking a silk screening class at my alma mater, School of Visual Arts in NYC and am working on some new very limited edition hand screened poster prints as well as some limited edition tote bags and tshirts. Here is a quick picture I snapped of my first batch of test screen prints. These were just a test to get a feel for the process as well as getting registration down and using a few different techniques like half tones and transparencies. The registration isn't perfect on most of them, but it was a good first try! I may be putting the few of these that came out well on etsy soon as very limited edition prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment