7/23/2014

sale time and New York Comic Con

Hello!
Hope everyone is having a nice summer. For a limited time I am doing a special sale at my etsy store, you can get all three 8"x10"Gotham villains-Catwoman, Harley and Ivy, or all three "Double Trouble"--Ivy, Harley, and Ivy and Harley together for $25 plus shipping! Check it out at my Etsy store. I am also still taking on commissions, I have one I am working on and then I am open.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/197391985/3-pack-of-8x10-double-trouble-prints?ref=shop_home_active_1
click the picture to go to the listing!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/197379670/3-pack-of-8x10-gotham-vixens-prints?ref=shop_home_active_2
Also, its still early, but I am going to sharing a sweet booth on the main floor of New York Comic Con with my pals Paigey and Fenny of Little Asian Sweatshop! I am super excited and nervous! Most importantly, I am getting busy making merch! I have some tote bags in the works as well as a tshirt design and some limited edition silk screened prints in addition to the usual merch I sell at conventions. Can't wait to see some of you there :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete