12/28/2011

Comics Alliance!

Hope everyone out there has had a wonderful holiday season and is gearing up for a fabulous New Year! Its no secret I love this time of year, but I am ready for 2012! I have had some ups and downs in 2011, and I am ready for a brand new year to start! I don't really do resolutions (too much pressure!) but I have some personal goals I have been working on for a few months, and as always, one of my main goals is to keep going with my artwork, and to do more of it and branch out with different styles/commissions etc. I am working on some new pieces in the superhero pin up series that I am excited to share with everyone. (if you are a "fan" on my facebook page, you will have seen a sneak peek!) Another artistic goal of mine is to finally finish my pin up cocktails recipe book! It's almost done I just have to find some time and motivation to finish.

But some exciting news! I was featured on the super awesome blog comicsalliance.com! it was a huge surprise to say the least, and the write up was really sweet. Needless to say I was greatly honored. Click here to check out the article!

and thanks to friends Paigey and Fenny of Little Asian Sweatshop for calling the article to my attention! Check them out!

Again, I hope everyone has a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year! Out with the old in with the new :)

1 comment: